Detachable Catamaran Xcat Basic
The XCAT is a true "multisport catamaran", which does not limit you to just one discipline. The starting point for all the model options is the XCAT Basic, to which you can add whatever you want, whenever you want: sail, paddle / oar, SUP, engine.
Discover the XCAT, the most versatile catamaran you have ever seen!
Components of the XCAT Basic
The XCAT Basic consists of only 5 parts that you can easily transport and store in any normal car. 2 helmets, 2 crossbars and a central section consisting of the trampoline and the side beams.
- All add up to 55 kg (121 lbs)
- No single piece weighs more than 17.5 kg
- 5 parts that you can carry, transport, assemble and disassemble on your own, without tools.
- The XCAT can be assembled in 3 minutes
- The frame parts are made of anodised aluminium which guarantees durability and resistance to seawater.
- The hull skin is made of HDPE: a weatherproof, impact-resistant and dirt-repellent plastic that is easy to clean
- Low hulls make a swimming ladder unnecessary
- Click and plug connectors only for simple and fast configuration without additional tools
- High quality Textilene ® for trampoline netting
- The helmets are filled with EPP particle foam, which is extremely resistant to impact, unsinkable and virtually indestructible.
- Precise steering with Tiller-Fix while paddling upright