Point 65 Martini with Eola sailexclusively for all of Europe!! Cross the waters at speeds of 15 knots thanks to the Eola sail.
A classic recreational kayak, stable, easy to navigate and with complete standard equipment, but also with all the advantages of the modular and convertible kayaks Point65.
- Composed of modules that join perfectly fitting through the Snap-Tap system.
- The coupling is fast, simple and offers a good structural rigidity of the kayak set.
- In 10 seconds, the modules are assembled and the kayak ready to go to the water.
- In an instant, the kayak becomes a single-seater or a two-seater. To your liking
Free shipping for orders over 100€
Secure payment and possibility of financing
100% guaranteed quality
- Length: 416 centimeters
- Front section: 170 centimeters
- Central section: 163
- Rear section: 142 cm
- Width: 70 centimeters
- Weight: 34 kg
- Maximum load: 240 kg
- 250 cm2 white NYLON RIPSTOP® candle, with transparent round window, saber pockets, pet and elastic fixing pots and bow-shaped zipper to reduce its surface by 20%.
- Cap holder in white or black composed of pets, jaws, pulleys and red and green ends for tensioners. Designed to be fixed with adjustable straps, it is an essential part for the handling of the sail (set of two for port and starboard).
- Carrying bag with handle, buckles and drawstring closure adjustable in white or black with EOLA logo.
- Round sabers or solid fiberglass rods with stainless steel castle (16 mm).
- Articulated foot with stainless steel fixing system.
- Stainless steel tensioner for sail foot covered with aluminum handle with Eola logo.
- * Iron or Polypropylene base with grooves for webbing and stainless steel central screw.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Small: 16.5 x 20 cm.
- Large: 16.5 x 50 cm.
* SPECIFY SIZE ON ORDER NOTES according to the width where the sail is fixed to your boat.
- Adjustable buckle strap 30 mm x 800 mm (4 units).
- Stainless steel carabiner (6 units).
- Nylon lash for 3 to 6 mm out (4 units).
- Simple stainless steel pulleys (5 units).
- Drisa cape 5 mm (550 cm).
- 4 mm cape in red and green colors (500 cm).
- Elastic 8 mm (350 cm).