New Inflatable Kayak Zray Roatan 400
The New Zray Tortuga 400 Tandem Inflatable Kayak is an exceptional PVC dropstitch sea kayak with a rigid bow and stern tip to improve directivity.
Its drain plugs can be opened in difficult conditions or closed in case of more favorable conditions or in cold climates. ES Self-emptying
The Zray Tortuga can be used in white water (up to class 3) and offers better directional ability in the open sea. Thanks to its Dropstich with 7 cm thick
Upgraded vinyl seats allow you to use the kayak alone or in tandem are adjustable
The floor is flat and made in Dropstich in 7 cm. Double fins
Has a V-shaped keel design for efficient course keeping
With bow and stern covered to avoid splashes
- Ultra-resistant high-pressure Dropstich flat floor
- easy to install: unfold the kayak, inflate it and secure the seat.
- comfortable: the adjustable seat with the high backrest allows you to paddle comfortably for hours
- heavy duty: heavy duty PVC material for extreme puncture resistance. Fabric with anti-UV and anticorrosive treatment.
- Integrated floor valve, bearing elastics, footrest system, Rubber reinforcements on the bow and stern.
- helmet and bridge in high pressure PVC dropstitch fabric
- It has an inflatable V-keel for better maneuverability and stability. allows to better cut the water
- Droptstitch seats
- elastic and waterproof bag at the stern to carry the material
- 4 + 1 air chambers for greater safety
- LENGTH: 13'0 / 400 cm
- WIDTH: 31 ″ / 80 cm
- WEIGHT: 35.3 lbs / 16.0 kg
- MAX. PAYLOAD: 391 lbs / 175 kg
- MAX. PASSENGERS: 2
- AIR CHAMBERS: 2 + 1 + 1
- DRAIN VALVES: 1 + 1 self-draining
The pack includes carrying bag, 2 rows, 2 fins, 2-seat Drop Stich high pressure inflator