Kayak modular Point 65 Tequila GTX Tandem + Eola Big Sail sail
Point 65 Tequila with Eola sail exclusively for all of Europe !! Cross the waters at speeds of 15 knots thanks to the Eola sail.
Point 65 Tequila with Eola candle exclusively for all of Europe !! Cross the waters at speeds of 15 knots thanks to the Eola sail.
- Detachable and convertible system
- Front, rear and side handles
- Integrated footrests
- Blade holder
- Bilge plug in each module
- Loading areas with porting tires
- Air Seat seats (with air chambers) the most comfortable on the market.
- Detachable Shovels
Free shipping for orders over 100€
Secure payment and possibility of financing
100% guaranteed quality
The classic questions when someone is considering buying a kayak are two: "Where do I keep it?" "What do I choose: single or two-seater?". Point65 has the answer, the modular kayak:
- Composed of modules that join quickly and easily with the Snap-Tap system.
- In 10 seconds, the modules are assembled and the kayak ready to go to the water.
- Two kayaks in one: two-seater and single-seater:
- In an instant, the kayak can become a single-seater or a two-seater. To your liking
- You can sail alone, but also with your family, with your children, with your friends ...
- Solve storage and transportation problems:
- Enter the elevator, you can take it home and store it in the storage room or on the balcony.
- You can take it inside the car. Forget about bacas.
- Length: 416 centimeters
- Front section: 166 centimeters
- Central section: 163 centimeters
- Rear section: 169 centimeters
- Width: 75 centimeters
- Weight: 35 kg
- Maximum load: 240 kg
- 250 cm2 white NYLON RIPSTOP® candle, with transparent round window, saber pockets, pet and elastic fixing pots and bow-shaped zipper to reduce its surface by 20%.
- Cap holder in white or black composed of pets, jaws, pulleys and red and green ends for tensioners. Designed to be fixed with adjustable straps, it is an essential part for the handling of the sail (set of two for port and starboard).
- Carrying bag with handle, buckles and drawstring closure adjustable in white or black with EOLA logo.
- Round sabers or solid fiberglass rods with stainless steel castle (16 mm).
- Articulated foot with stainless steel fixing system.
- Stainless steel tensioner for sail foot covered with aluminum handle with Eola logo.
- * Iron or Polypropylene base with grooves for webbing and stainless steel central screw.
* SPECIFY SIZE ON ORDER NOTES according to the width where the sail is fixed to your boat.
- Adjustable buckle strap 30 mm x 800 mm (4 units).
- Stainless steel carabiner (6 units).
- Nylon lash for 3 to 6 mm out (4 units).
- Simple stainless steel pulleys (5 units).
- Drisa cape 5 mm (550 cm).
- 4 mm cape in red and green colors (500 cm).
- Elastic 8 mm (350 cm).